A Review of the Lesbian Dating App HER
Today, technology is steadily growing and with the immense need to connect, an array of lesbian dating apps have been the focus of the present and needless to say, the future. An amazing app like HER plays a pivotal role in the lesbian community. It enables connections and the finding of real significant others-something that would not be as easy to do otherwise.
It is also important for lesbians to make new acquaintances in order or them to feel like they are part of a community. HER is the largest lesbian dating app. When you sign up as a member, you can not only go on new dates but also find all other lesbians who are in your proximity. Good for local and global lesbians alike, this app is exactly what you need to turn your dating life around.
HER boasts the following key features:
A minimalist layout
This makes the app easy to understand as they can be able to maneuver without necessarily facing any challenges. Forget about filling long questionnaires on other dating apps, this one only asks for the bare minimum. Therefore, if you want to know more about a person, you have to interact and ask them the relevant questions that are important to you.
This lesbian dating app is completely verified. As such, members do not hesitate when it comes to filling in their real account details.
You can be able to send likes to anyone who catches your eye. This will merely show interest and give you the opportunity to start a chat.
It is possible to add your friends so that they can sign up for membership and afterward you can be able to message each other. You can also ask for people’s opinions and comment on various lesbian links.
The app enables you to keep up and be aware of ongoing LGBTQ events that are around you.
This is the perfect place to post, read and comment on new topics.
HER sends all of the members' notifications for every like and/or comment that they receive.
The membership subscriptions for joining this lesbian dating app include:
- One-month membership plan for £25.99 to £39.99
- Six-month membership plan for £89.99 to £149.99
- Annual membership plan for £119.99 to 239.99
You can auto-renew your subscription once it is depleted. You can also opt out of that option if you do not want to renew.
- Easy to download, install and sign up as a member on the platform
- Free and unlimited messaging for all members
- All profiles on the dating app have photos, making it easy to know someone on a personal level
- Active social media accounts i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Instagram. This will enable you to connect with your match on a deeper level.
- Genuine profiles on the app
- Combines an economy with sweep-style dating
- Narrows down your options so that you do not have to waste any time
- Gives members the opportunity to interact with singles that they would otherwise not meet
- Features members in close proximity
- The dating app requires links to your social media profile. This may be a deal breaker for members who truly value their privacy
- In order to enjoy all of the app’s features, you have to sign up for unlimited membership
- Matches are based on age, location, and preference
- At times, it can be difficult to know the real intentions of the members of the app
- Other people may not look like their profile pictures
While dating online can be intimidating for anyone, HER is a reliable lesbian dating app that has taken away the pressure and anxiety that comes with dating and has made it a fun experience. This app is just meant for lesbians who are looking to go on amazing dates and progress their casual relationships into meaningful, romantic ones. Previously known as Datch, HER has undergone the kind of rebranding that has made it highly unique and conventional for all lesbians. The fact that this lesbian dating app also focuses on the LGBTQ community as a whole is also an added advantage. This way, those who have the same interests can interact and couple up!